Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I am so behind on blogging, but I wanted to do a quick post on Mother's Day. We had a very low key day because we had originally planned to be at the beach, but SC's hospitalization changed those plans. My mom had come in town to help us out, so it was nice getting to spend some time with her. We just had a casual lunch before she headed back home, but it was nice all being together. We also took SC to church for the first time that day, and she did great! She slept through the whole thing and was perfect. The only downside was that I didn't get communion {long story} which was a bummer, but it was good to be back. 

This is the best group shot we got {minus the husbands}, which isn't saying much.

This wild girl did not want to pose for any pics.

Love my sweet girls! {It was also the first time for them to wear matching outfits! :) }


I am so thankful to be blessed with the gift of being a mother. I don't always do it graciously and am never going to be perfect, but I treasure these two precious gifts and constantly pray for strength and patience to be the best mother that I can be. And I am incredibly thankful for a wonderful mother of my own, as well as my aunts and mother-in-law who serve a motherly role.

No comments: