Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

1 Month Check Up

We had Sallie Cate's hospital discharge visit on Friday. We were scheduled for her one month visit this past Wednesday (which we had to cancel due to bring in the hospital), so they let us just combine those two visits on Friday. Our regular doctor was off that day so we saw another ped. She got a good report as far as the viral meningitis goes and as of today seems to be pretty much over it.

She was 9 lbs 15 oz- 50th percentile (down from a little over 10 lbs on Tuesday morning in the hospital) and was 21 3/4"- 75th percentile. (Curran was 10 lbs 3 oz and 21".) She had to get the PKU test (heal prick), so Daddy opted to head back to work on that note. He can't handle it. Well, no one likes to see their baby get stuck, but he literally can't be present for it. Poor guy started crying in the hospital just thinking about SC having to get her second IV, so he excused himself when the IV team got there to get something out if the car. Anyway, they had to prick her heel twice to get the blood they needed, so they let us hold off on the second hep b vaccine until her next appt since she had already been through so much last week. We also got a prescription for Zantac to see if that helps with her nursing issues/reflux. She's only had a few doses but I think I can tell a difference. But we shall see. I don't guess there is really much else to report. Overall, the doctor was pleased with everything.

Here are a few pictures from the past couple of days (and a few from the hospital that I didn't post or put on FB).

In jail. She spent about 0.5% of her stay in there. We held her pretty much the whole time. I would have loved for her to sleep in there at night, but she wasn't having it.


I did post this one on FB, but I think it's cute, so I'll post it here too. :) This was late Wednesday night when she had finally started to feel a little better. 


Happy to be home!

No comments: