getting chubby :)
I guess she wasn't too fond of Curran- who plays doctor constantly!- checking her ears.
I got the Moby wrap last week and she seems to really like it! I needed something that allowed me to be relatively hands free so I can deal with Curran during the day. And if SC is fussy, I can usually put her in the Moby and she calms right down. I was intimidated to get it at first because it looked too complicated, but really after the first two times I did it, I had it down pat {this pic was the first time I wore it, so I don't think I had it exactly right}. It is hot, though, but it's still worth it to me. {and don't worry- her face wasn't covered, but when I lifted my arm to take the pic it made it look like it was}
sweet girl









2 comments:
I can't decide if she looks like C when she was this age or not. I thin she's starting to. Looking good in the Moby. It does get hot. Sometimes I didn't even realize how hot until I would take it off and feel the sweat. I guess that doesn't hurt the post baby weight loss battle though ;)
I really see C-bug in that last picture! :) She's getting so big - hope to see y'all soon!
Post a Comment