Of course C wouldn't answer not a one of the questions the dr was asking her. I was like, "I swear my child's smart and I'm not making up the fact that she can talk." But of course she perked up as soon as Dr. D offered her a sucker and left the room to go get it. C said, "She go get my sucker?" She needed one vaccine but because she has been sick this week, it was postponed until later. She did have to get a finger pricked and handled like a champ- didn't even flinch! I forgot to ask what they were checking.
We also had her second dental visit this week. She did SO great and I was so proud of her! Last time she screamed the whole time, but this time she just cooperated perfectly. The dentist said her teeth look great and gave us the go ahead to use a tiny amount of kids' toothpaste with fluoride. And he said we probably wouldn't have to floss until she's 5 because of the ample spacing. Thank goodness because I'm terrible about flossing my own teeth, so the thought of wrestling with a two year old to do it is NOT appealing.
And just because this post is boring, here are a couple of pics from this week. She loves her new lawnmower and water table that she got for her birthday!






No comments:
Post a Comment