Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Anniversary

Tonight John and I went out to celebrate our anniversary {which is actually tomorrow but we are leaving town right after work for my cousin's wedding in Jackson}, so Chris and Craig babysat Curran for us. When I told C on the way home from school that she was going over to their house, she got SO excited, and I wish I had a video of the conversation that ensued. It was hilarious and was probably the longest conversation we've ever had.

When I got home from work I had some beautiful hydrangeas and a sweet card waiting on me.


Then we dropped C off at the Heys' house. During dinner I received the following picture from Craig, captioned "making pizzas":

John said, "Who knows where those hands have been." I said, "I'm sure Craig washed her hands." John: "I wasn't talking about Curran. " j/k Craiggers. We know you wash yo hands.  :)


When we got back to pick C up, we walked into the den where Uncle Craig had constructed a huge fort for Curran. Needless to say, she was in heaven and didn't want to go home.


 It was pretty cozy and I may have contemplated for about 1.5 seconds about letting us just spend the night there. C would have been ecstatic about that!


Happy Anniversary to my baby daddy! I love you more than you know!

1 comment:

Emily Ferris said...

Happy Anniversary ML and John!!