We came back in town from our 4th of July holiday for Evie's birthday. Evie is one of C's friends from school and she talks about her ALL of the time. Seriously... the answer to every question is 'Evie.' Well, more accurately- "Ebie." Who did you play with at school? Ebie! Which friends do you want to pray for tonight? Ebie! Whose birthday are we celebrating {wanting her to say "Curran's."}? Ebie's! What did we see at the zoo today? Ebie! You get it.
They had her party at Kindermusic and it was so much fun! The kids had a blast, and their friend Ethan {from school} was the life of the party. He was very into it.
Curran and Ethan, jamming out
Evie
Curran's first Capri Sun
Curran and Evie
Next up we had John Clarke's birthday. His was a pirates-themed party, and I forgot both my camera as well as my phone, so I took zero pictures there. But they had a balloon lady who could make anything you wanted, so when she asked C who her favorite princess was and she said Belle, well what did C get...a Belle balloon! I had to take a pic when we got home. She was a little scary looking {Belle, not the balloon lady} but C loved her. That is until she got so shriveled up and scary-looking that I thought I might have nightmares, so I popped her after C when to bed one night.
The Friday before C's bday, we celebrated Uncle Craig turning the Big 3-0! He let C help him blow out his candles, although I think she was terrified by the fact that he nearly caught her eyelashes on fire. Well, maybe that was her Mama that was terrified. Either way, she didn't blow out the candles but has talked about how she "helped Unca Cwaig bwo out candles" ever since.
Getting a little too close to the flames
Then we had Lillian's birthday celebration on the morning of Curran's party. They had a small family party, and the kids enjoyed playing with L's new kitchen. After we sang Happy Birthday to Lillian, C said, "Me next? Happy Birthday, Curran?" ;)
This kid has perfected the art of relaxation. She was lounging in her new Adirondack chair.
C was learning to ride L's new trike {in her cute monogrammed apron that was the party favor}
The kids enjoying the delicious cake.
C threw a fit when I had to drag her away from the kitchen to go take a nap before her own party.
This past weekend we celebrated Harrison's day of birth. He had his party at the Splash Pad in Gardendale. It was a great place for a party, but for some reason C wasn't feeling the water that day. She was more interested in the playground next door. But we had fun and I will definitely take her back up there to play!
H's mom made these precious mini cupcakes in a push-up type container. They were so cute and not too messy {except for when I pushed C's cupcake right out of the top and it fell in her lap- hence the white icing on her}.
Playing on the slides
C perked right up when she got a balloon!
It has been a fun few weeks of parties, and we are looking forward to a few more before the "season" is over!
















1 comment:
I'm laughing hysterically at the Belle balloon. Love the pic of C looking so proud playing with her. :)
Post a Comment