Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

WaterBabies 2011

On Saturday we had our first WaterBabies class of the year. I was excited to see how different things would be this year compared to last. We were in there with our buddies Harper, Harrison, and Perry, just like last year. The class had the exact same format as last year, too, but it was fun to see how much more "into it" the kids were now that they're older.


We always start the class by singing "This is the way we wash our __ "{feet, legs, belly, head} so they get wet before we get in. Then I hopped in so I could get C in. She chose that moment to freak out. I'm not sure why because she loves water, but she would not get in! Finally after several minutes of John and I talking to her, she got in and of course loved it! Then she cried when it was time to go home! :)



With our friends Harper and Carden.

She LOVED blowing bubbles!


And of course the ball motivated her to get moving.

She really started to get the concept and would kick her feet without being told to. Then they had to practice pulling themselves out of the pool. She did a good job and wore herself out, so I knew she would take a good nap when we got home {3 hours}. That alone makes the class worth it! :)