Not my baby, of course, but my sister's baby who may as well be my baby. :)
We tried to soak up as much time as we could with Chris and Craig this weekend! Friday night they walked over to our house, and we played and sat on the porch enjoying the awesome weather!
Craig was spinning C around, and he would have to balance her when he put her down because she was dizzy. Notice the picture below.
See her on the ground? She wasn't quite balanced yet. :)
Coloring Sadie with sidewalk chalk. Don't call PETA- I did not approve. ;)
Apparently she spotted her crackers up on the porch but couldn't quite get to them.
troll doll
We had swim class on Saturday morning. She was much more excited this week and was squealing in the dressing room as she was waiting on me. She tried to jump in the pool before I was in there yet! But then she wasn't really into doing any of our activities. She was distracted by everyone and just wanted to do her own thing.
climbing out
We ate lunch out with the girls and ran some errands. C got a cookie since she was well-behaved {well, not really but she got one anyway :) }
Some friends came over that afternoon and hung out the rest of the evening. This is my favorite time of the year- when we can sit out on the porch all day!
Katharyn and Curran checking out the full moon.
Sunday morning Chris and Craig walked over for breakfast. Curran served tea to Sadie.
That afternoon C&C came back over, and Curran kept giving her Sissy the sweetest hugs. She's not normally that cuddly, so it's almost like she knew her time with them was short. It kind of made me want to cry. C just loves them so much, and I hate that she's not going to be able to see them as much as she's used to, at least not for the next few weeks anyway.
She was even hugging the baby!
Chris and Craig are checking into the hospital tonight, so if you think about it, please say a quick prayer that the delivery will go smoothly and that Sinclair will be healthy! I can't wait to meet her!!









4 comments:
Those are the sweetest pictures of Curran and Christopher! We will be thinking about them tonight, cannot wait for pictures and measurements tomorrow!
And I wanted you to know that I have noticed your lack of food blogging!
I will definitely say a prayer for Christopher and Baby Hey! It is amazing how they just know when something's up. What a sweetie. Oh, and Katharyn, if you read this I love the guest appearance ;)
What a sweet post ML! We are praying for Christopher and Baby Sinclair. I can't wait to see the newest addition to your sweet family!
Awww...I love these pictures! We had so much fun this weekend soaking up time before Miss Sinclair's arrival today. I love the pictures of Sissy and Curran! So sweet!
Post a Comment