C loves this sweater my sister's MIL gave her for Christmas. She snuggles with it like a blanket most of the time. This particular morning she requested to wear her "sweatah" and rain boots over her pj's to play outside.
C is SUCH a doll!! Your pictures are looking really good. Can't wait to see you and C at swim class this weekend!!! :) PS- You'll see just HOW MUCH I've been lovin' me some Milo's burgers when you see my backside Saturday! LOL!!
3 comments:
C is SUCH a doll!! Your pictures are looking really good. Can't wait to see you and C at swim class this weekend!!! :) PS- You'll see just HOW MUCH I've been lovin' me some Milo's burgers when you see my backside Saturday! LOL!!
You have no idea, Brooke. I'm DREADING putting on my swimsuit! Ugh!! Maybe I can find a wetsuit by then! :)
Love my sweet "first baby"! :)
Post a Comment