Testing out the ocean for the first time. She was not impressed.
The boys took my dad's new sailboat for a spin. Notice there are no waves (hence no wind). It took them 2 1/2 hrs to go from Seagrove to Rosemary (8 miles). But they had fun anyway.
We got Curran a pair of Baby Banz. Not cute but functional.
We came home for my cousin's wedding this past weekend. My in laws came into town to watch C so we could go to all the festivities. And drumroll please....Curran slept through the night both Friday and Saturday!!! I know you are all terribly excited. While C was well rested, I was not. I think I got up no less than 20 times Friday night because every time I looked at the baby monitor she had her swaddling blanket pulled up over her face. I kept having to get up to pull it down or reswaddle her. I didn't want to take her completely out of it because she seems to sleep more soundly when she is wrapped up. Anyway, I was very excited but figured it probably wouldn't be a trend. She only made it to 3:15 last night, but that is still better than the 3-4 hrs she had been doing. Now that yall are all thoroughly bored by that info, I do have a kind of funny story. When we got back in town Thursday night I went to get a spray tan so I would be nice and brown for all the wedding events, and the girl checking me in was rather odd. She asked what I had going on this weekend, and I told her my cousin was getting married, and she proceeded to go off on how she is never getting married because happiness doesn't last, all marriages are doomed, there are no good guys out there, it is overrated, married people get on her nerves, and she just kept going and going. I figured it wasn't a good idea to mention that I was in fact married, and the fact that I have a 10 week old at home would have probably been the kiss of death. I was scared she would switch out my spray cartridge and I would end up looking like Ross on Friends when he didn't know how to turn in the booth. So I just nodded and kept my mouth shut.



4 comments:
Okay, first things first; Curran is BEAUTIFUL and I love her name. Secondly, were did you get the turtle sleeper? I love zipper ones and it is super cute. I know, you put tons of pictures of her in beautiful smocked things and I ask you about her pajamas. I have a footie fetish. It's a problem.
Haha I know I love the footies too! I got them at a store in Rosemary beach called Gigi's but I think it might be a chain. Not sure though. I'll have to look up the brand for you.
The brand is Hartley.
Ok just kidding, it's Hatley.
Post a Comment