Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Weekend

We took Curran to church with us for the first time this morning. She was not a big fan of the organ, so John had to stand in the atrium with her the whole time. But she was quiet! :)






My friend Katharyn had us over for a wonderful dinner on Saturday night to celebrate our birthday. Apparently I didn't get the memo that this wasn't an action shot.






I love that lower lip poked out! :)



Snug as a bug in a rug running errands on Saturday.

2 comments:

Emily Ferris said...

That LIP! so precious! Happy birthday 1 day early!!

Brooke Maedel said...

Isn't it funny how soon they learn to poke out that lip. Mitchell usually pokes his out before he starts crying, so if I am fast enough I can react when I see the lip and hopefully prevent the tears that follow!