Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

2 months old!

Curran is 2 months old today! The time is just flying by! Pretty soon I'll be going back to work which is about the most depressing thought ever! Curran is changing all the time and is so much fun these days! She is still fussy at night more often than not, but we have settled into a really good routine during the day. She smiles all the time now and just seems happy. She still loves looking at lights, fans, and her mobile, loves her activity mat, and is starting to like spending short amounts of time in her bumbo chair. She is a good traveler (thank goodness), and we are about to make our second trip down to the beach.
Here are the pics from this morning. Of course she was all smiles before I started, but unfortunately I could only get one out of her while I was taking pictures. It might have been because she was spitting up like a geiser and I just kept on snapping away. Oh well.














Sorry for all the posts lately, I have been going a little nuts! :)

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hey girl! I found your blog after you left a comment on Deborah's page. Curran is adorable! I've enjoyed reading about your adventures with her!