Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

The best sound!-- Video added

Curran laughed for the first time today, and it was truly the sweetest sound! I have felt like she was on the verge of laughing for a week or two now, because every time she smiles really big she makes a funny noise like she wants to laugh but can't make the sound come out of her mouth. Tonight when John got home from work, he took Curran outside with him to feed the dogs. I could hear him yelling for me to come outside, so I went to the back door and told him I didn't have any shoes on. But then I heard what sounded a little like Curran crying so I went out there, and she was dying out laughing. At whom, may you ask? The dogs. Not me, not even John, but the dogs...who she has only seen like two times. So I ran inside and grabbed the video camera and managed to capture some of it on film. It was so cute because she almost looked like she was about to cry and then would bust out laughing. I was laughing and tearing up at the same time because it was so cute, but it made me sad to realize how quickly she is changing! I just can't believe she is already old enough to be laughing! If I can ever figure out how to upload the video, I will.
This is the still shot from the video. It will have to do for now. Her facial expression cracks me up.




Sorry my voice is so annoying the in the video! :)

4 comments:

Lora G said...

How sweet!! She's precious. These kind of moments make the sleepless nights and meltdowns worth it!

Katharyn said...

Thank you for the afternoon laugh! What a sweet sound...she is so precious!!

Morgan Robinson said...

She is adorable! I love her little laugh!

Brooke Maedel said...

Love it! We are so lazy about taking videos...this reminds me of why we need to do it!