Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Friends

Last week Curran met some new buddies. My friend Megan came over and Curran got to meet her son John Henry. JH's dad likes to joke that he is Curran's future boyfriend and the boys get a big kick out of it. But I wouldn't mind because JH is so cute and sweet! We have to get him used to having a little baby around because he will have one in his house in just a few months! I think he was fairly interested in Curran, but I'm sure in the eyes of a 2 1/2 year old she is kind of boring.




Curran also got to meet our friends Roger and Nancy's new puppy, Butterscotch. John took Curran over to the Ball's house to watch the Ole Miss game while I went to dinner with some friends. Uncle Craig was dying to take a picture of the two babies together, but John made him wait until I got over there because he "wasn't sure what the protocol on that was." That cracked me up . Our dogs would be super jealous if they saw this picture because they have never been allowed to get that close to her.

Curran is two days older than Butterscotch. Curran was less than thrilled with the meeting. She was also very tired and hungry, so maybe she will be happier to see Butterscotch at their next playdate!




And Curran finally got to meet my best friend Elizabeth! Christopher, Elizabeth and I have been best friends for the last 24 years, so we have been so anxious for the two of them to meet. Liz lives in Arizona, so it has been hard to not have her around during this special time, but they made up for lost time this past weekend! Curran is so lucky to have sweet Aunt Liz who loves her so much!


1 comment:

Emily Ferris said...

What sweet pictures! I'm cracking up at the "protocol" comment! John's so protective! I got the birth announcement yesterday! so beautiful! I for one LOVE all the posts so please dont' stop!! :)