Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Bad Mama


So this is what happens when I go out unprepared. Curran had a major blowout while we were out running errands and messed up her clothes. So I had to strip her down to her diaper and bib, and I let her ride around like that for the rest of the day. When I went into a store, I put a blanket over her so no one would know she was just in her diaper. Poor little thing. When I first started taking her out with me, I had everything but the kitchen sink in the diaper bag. Now I'm lucky if I even remember to make sure there is a diaper or two in there. Whoops.

***Please excuse the spit up on her lip. We were having a rough time.

1 comment:

Emily Ferris said...

This picture is too funny!