Then a month or so after that, we were driving home from school and C randomly said she wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese. I was surprised she remembered it as we really hadn't mentioned it since her first trip. I said that I would like to go with her since I didn't get to go last time, but I couldn't quickly recall why I didn't get to go. Before I could remember why, she piped up with "You hurt your neck." I was so surprised she remembered that! So since we didn't have any plans that night {and b/c we spoil her rotten :) }, we took her to Chuck E Cheese that night.
She had so much fun playing the games! She was a little scared of the real Chuck E Cheese but they have a fake one that dances, so she's quite fond of him.
One of the "games" you can play is this photo booth that will "sketch" your picture for one token. We tried it out and thought it was hilarious!
Clearly it gave no warning of when they were taking the pic, so we laughed so hard when this came out. :)
Well she has mentioned wanting to go lots since then. John's birthday was two Wednesdays ago, so Curran and I wanted to take him out to eat. He and I had plans to go out just the two of us that Thursday night, so he said we could go to Chuck E Cheese on Wednesday. What a sweet daddy. :) I scooted out of work a little early so C and I could make some cupcakes for John before he got home.
My little sous chef helping me with the cupcakes.
This is a common face these days when I ask her to smile for a picture. :)
Again with the face. I kept asking her to smile and this is all she could seem to do.
This is the balloon she picked out all by herself for John. :)
Spotting Chuck E Cheese
Playing the ball game- her fave!
Our little piece of art turned out much better this time, although clearly I still couldn't figure out where to look. :)














4 comments:
Yall's "sketches" and Curran's new "smile" are cracking me up. Love it!
I agree with Christopher. I laughed at this post and C-bug is so stinkin cute!
Chuck E Cheese! I love it because it's so classic, one of the few places that's still around that we used to go to as kids. Looks so fun, made me want to take Z!
oh gosh i so remember when i took you and christopher to chuck e. cheese for the first time when y'all were little toddler people! y'all cried big tears! ;)
Post a Comment