Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

34 Weeks

I had my biweekly checkup today and all looked pretty good! I have been feeling very tired and short of breath, and I have been having some lightheaded/dizzy spells a good bit lately, so I was not too surprised to find out that I'm anemic. So I have to start taking iron. But other than that all was well! SC's heart rate was 150 and she {well, my belly} was measuring right on track. I go back in two weeks and then weekly thereafter! Ca-razy!

I know you all are dying to see the nursery progress! Oh wait, you're not? Well here are some pictures of our beautiful nursery anyway.

We just had the closet redone, and notice how the plaster got ruined. Lovely, right?


And doesn't this just make you want to plop your gorgeous newborn down in the beautiful crib, buried underneath the dust-covered tarp?!

I know we'll get it done before she arrives, but it just seems like things keep getting delayed. The painter was supposed to come today but he canceled and says he'll be here tomorrow. I guess I won't hold my breath. I'm just ready to have my house put back together because it is a disaster area right now. Maybe I'll have real nursery pictures in a couple of weeks!

No comments: