This was while we were waiting for Chris and Sinclair to get home on Friday so we could leave town. C set up all her animals for a little concert- the Elmo and the Christmas bear play music.
Night time kisses for Clair
Morning Mickey watching
reading with Uncle Craig
Uncle Craig made pancakes!
Sunday snack time
reading before bed Friday night
helping with Clair's bottle
And just to prove we were actually at the beach, I snapped this pic of Gramps and me prior to a quick {very windy and cold} walk Sunday morning. One thing I noticed about this picture, besides John's hat that is- I'm not going to talk about that which has been a source of contention in our relationship for nearly 10 years- but I foolishly thought I could avoid the puffy face in this pregnancy, but apparently NOT. Anyway...
We had a nice weekend despite the rainy weather. We didn't do much besides get take out, watch movies and read books {me}, but it was nice to get away and just focus on the two of us. I have to admit that I was a teeny bit bored at times, but I just kept having to remind myself that we'll be anything but bored in a few weeks' times, so I better enjoy it! :)













1 comment:
I started laughing out loud when I saw John's hat...didn't even have to read your comment.
I am so glad y'all had that time together!
Post a Comment