We had desserts and drinks, and I thought it was really fun and laid back. Here are some pics from the party.
My mom did all the flowers, and I thought they were so pretty!
The invitations were SO cute!
The cards on the right were for the guests to fill out, and they asked things like "when I think of you as a mother, __", it has a place for 3 wishes for the baby, and asks for predictions on birth date, weight, eye color, etc. I have laughed and cried reading through them! Most people seem to think she will be born within the first few days of April and be born in the early morning. That sounds great to me! :)
All these flowers came from my yard. My mom can make some weeds and scraps look pretty. :)
Katharyn, me, Sheela
Me with the sweet hostesses- Christopher, Katharyn, Samantha & Sheela
with SC's grandmamas- Cricky {my mom} and Nana
Some of the girls thinking really hard about the cards they were filling out. :)
It was such a wonderful night, and I feel so blessed to have such sweet friends who helped make this time so special!







3 comments:
It was so much fun! I believe that last picture is of Prim pointing out that my answers were wrong! Well, at the least the year Sallie Cate will be born as I put '2011' and Prim said 'you might want to recheck that!' Haha!
I look like I'm taking a test! Ha. Such a fun night to celebrate you & miss sallie cate!
So sad I had to miss!
Post a Comment