Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010


Here is my little water bug yesterday at the pool in her new rash guard. Size 2T because I could not find one in her size that wasn't tee totally terrible. 

Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Craig met us at the pool too, so we all had a grand time. This was John's first time to go to the pool with us, and he proceeded to show up the little kids by doing canon balls off the diving board. He also dunked me under the water several times. It was like he was channeling his 5th grade self. But we had fun even though it was still 85,000 degrees at 4:00 p.m.

Poor little CurryBug is still under the weather. She had started to feel better towards the end of last week, but yesterday she started running a fever again. This morning she went back to sleep after her 6:30 feeding until almost 10:00 {unheard of}, and she is still sleeping since going down for her nap at 11:45. I just hope she bounces back in time for her big partay this weekend.

1 comment:

Life At 1604 said...

We must have just missed y'all. I think we arrived around 4:30 on Sunday. I'm always embarrassed when Matthew jumps off the board. It's so funny to see a grown man waiting in line with a 3 yr old in front of him and 7 yr old behind him.