We lounged in our pj's all morning, and then walked down to Seaside for lunch, and poor C about sweated to death. So after her nap, we headed down the beach for a dip. John had run into town for something, so I was slightly nervous and taking her in the water by myself because the undertow has been so strong, but I shouldn't have worried because our 10 and 12 year old buddies were down there, so I had all the help I needed! :) I actually was fighting to keep my hands on C's float because there were 4 other people trying to squeeze in front and vie for her attention. And let me tell ya, she loved it! She pulled out all her tricks and had those kids giggling at her and she at them!
Here she is playing with one of her buddies in the sand.
I think she was trying to tell me something...
Take me back out to the water!!








No comments:
Post a Comment