Photo by my cousin, Keith
The favors were cookie cookers.
Smash cake
My sister made all the party hats! They were so cute!
Adorable banner made by Katharyn
Sinclair with her Uncle Brian
Katharyn and Louis
Curran loved the party hats and every time we went over there the week or so prior to the party, she wanted to pick out which one would be hers. I'm just glad she didn't tear any of them up before the party b/c they sure had a lot of man-handling.
Sweet Sam
I just had to include this picture of Sinclair's face while she was eating a cheese straw. :) She loved them so I'm not sure about the face, but it was funny!
"Bring me my cake, people!"
Another photo from Keith
Curran needed to taste it, too. :)
I think she liked it- covered in icing and signing "more" :)
Curran giving S her first taste of ice cream
I'm pretty sure she liked this, too.
Curran begged for a taste of that, too.
We tried to get a shot of all the kids that were still there at this point. This is the best pic if that tells you anything.
Some post-party wrasslin' on the couch.
C was helping bathe Clair and decided she needed to hop in herself.
Then it was time for presents! C pretty much opened everything and then didn't want to share any of Sinclair's toys with her.
S loved her chair we got her!
And they both loved the piano from Uncle Brian! Curran insists that the music book be propped up on top before she will play anything! She's such a diva.
I still can't believe she is already one! This year went by so fast!















2 comments:
Thanks for taking so many great pics, Mouis. Can't wait to reuse those hats at SC and Sinclair's party next year. :) If I can only figure out how to store them. Thank you for all of your help with her party...I promise we'll try not to have a big event the next time you are nine months pregnant since so far we have had a wedding and a first birthday party. :)
LOVE all the photos! I'm so sad I had to slip out early, early. Tons of fun & C did a WONDERFUL job!
Post a Comment