Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Card 2011

This year I got Erin from Be True Designs to do our Christmas Cards. I have talked before about how much I love working with her, and this time was no different. For the past several years, I have bought xmas cards locally and had to tape every.single.picture to the card. So this year was MUCH easier and I was so pleased!

Even though I loved the card, I wasn't exactly thrilled with the picture I took. After taking 107 pictures, this was literally the ONLY option. I'm not even kidding. And I had no desire to have C sit through another shoot. So this is the photo we went with. Just ignore the fact that C looks like she has buck teeth- she really doesn't in real life. :)


{not sure why, but something about the way I saved and converted the file caused the coloring of the pic to be a little off}

The back of the card had the same chevron stripe pattern on it. Overall I was very pleased with the turnout! I know it's only going to get harder to get a cute picture as I'll have two kiddos to wrangle next year! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Her picture is precious! I love the card.