I am now 25 weeks preggers and really enjoying this time of being pregnant! I'm finally feeling better and am not to the uncomfortable stage yet, although I feel like I am huge for 25 weeks! But that's ok. :) This little bean moves all the time, so it's still so fun to feel her. I can now see my stomach moving as she flips around. I still don't have a huge appetite but am back to cooking more and don't have quite as many aversions as I did {although I still don't really want BBQ or Mexican}. I had a few {of what I believe to be} Braxton-Hicks contractions on Sunday. They made me a little nervous in that I think it may be early to have those{?} but I was overdoing it around the house. I have felt a little tightening since then but nothing else much to speak of. I guess that's ok. I'm trying to stay well hydrated and not do too much, although that's much easier said than done. It's been really uneventful so far, and I'm thankful for that! I have my next check-up tomorrow.

I am well aware of the fact that I look huge- HUGE- especially in that last picture. I'm blaming it on the sweater, but I do think I am much bigger this time around. Here is a picture of me with Curran at Easter 2009 {I think I was around 24-26 weeks}.
Maybe I wasn't that much smaller, but it's hard to tell in this picture. Regardless, I am SO thankful for a healthy pregnancy and baby so far and pray it continues that way! I get so excited thinking about holding and snuggling with Sallie Cate, but I'm trying not to wish this time away as I know life will only get crazier with two!
2 comments:
ML - you look so tiny. You are all bump and not huge at all!
You look great and are so tiny to start with you gotta grow out!
Post a Comment