Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Activities

My mom got C a gingerbread house kit, and we had so much fun making it! Granted, I could hardly keep her from eating all the candy before it made it onto the house. I kept saying, "Curran" very sternly every time she shoved another piece in her mouth, and finally she said, "What you sayin', Mama?" like "why are you giving me a hard time?" :) She's a mess.








And the finished product! Not a masterpiece but cute enough! She loves it! {nobody tell her it fell apart last night. we had to throw away the evidence before she noticed}

On Monday we made cookies for her teachers and a few neighbors.

Here she is sporting my apron from when I was little. The little patch on the front can be switched out based on the holiday {Valentine's, Easter, Halloween}.

I let her have her own little ball of dough to roll and cut out over and over again. We did not give those cookies away but kept them for ourselves. :)

Princess took a break while they were baking and worked on some coloring {ignore the flour mess in the background}

May not be the prettiest but they were tasty!

On Tuesday night, we went with our neighbors to Zoolight Safari. I had never been before and was excited about taking C since she gets SO excited about Christmas lights! The first question asked was whether Santa was going to be there. She was a little worried about that. :) {If you don't know what I'm talking about, reference the breakfast with Santa post}
My pictures didn't turn out great because I had the camera on automatic.

I could never get C to look at me because there was just too much else to see!

Again with the not looking.

Riding the carousel, or carouself as C calls it :)

Ridig the train




Joe and Lilian with John and Curran

It was such a fun night and the lights were beautiful! We'll definitely go back next year!


2 comments:

Emily Ferris said...

love that pic of C looking at her gingerbread house masterpiece! so cute!! merry, merry!

Lora G said...

Love the blue jeans! And, you don't realize it, but we've already started going through some of this together, because I was referencing your first trimester posts when I was going through it! I was definitely a little sicker this time too. Can't wait to meet the little girlies!