Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Breakfast with Santa

Weekend before last we took the girls to have breakfast with Santa at the Zoo.


We started off all smiles!


Enjoying breakfast.

Sinclair started off happy, too.

This was after Santa had been making his rounds to the breakfast tables for a little while. When he first came in, she couldn't get out of her hair chair and into my lap fast enough! ;)

Keeping her eyes on Santa at all times. 

Sinclair was just fine in his lap at first.

"Oh this is so comfy!"

"Maybe I should just turn around and see who's holding me."

Aaaand commence screaming. 

We figured we would go ahead and through Curran into the mix as well. I think this one's a framer!

C recovered once he gave her a little stuffed giraffe, and we moved on to see some of the animals they had out.



Petting a chinchilla. 





Excited to be on the train! {LOVE Sinclair's new face!}

Choo Choo!

This monkey really preformed for us, swinging on this rope for a while. It was pretty neat!


We got to see all of the lion cubs wrestling around.


Then C rode the carousel- twice. 

It was such a fun morning, despite the crying with Santa, and we'll definitely do it again next year!

3 comments:

Emily Ferris said...

Hysterical! love, love!

Brooke said...

I've been keeping up with the blog on my phone lately, so it's been a lot harder to comment. :/ First of all, thank you SO much for putting out a blurb for our shirts. They guy is taking a little longer than expected on them, but they should be ready by Friday. We're going out of town this weekend, but I'm going to try to deliver next week. :D I can't WAIT to get them!!

Curran is ADORABLE!! I hate we missed playing with ya'll at the playdate. I just LOVE that picture with her and Sinclair and Santa- HILARIOUS!! I didn't even know the zoo did Breakfast with Santa, but it looks like SO much fun! I'm definitely going to be on the look out for that next year. That and The Polar Express. I went to order tickets like two days after they went on sale and they were completely sold out. I was ridiculously bummed. Oh well. Hoping ya'll are having a WONDERFUL Christmas season!! xoxo Brooke

Mary Louis Quinn said...

Brooke, we missed yall too! I love the dough ornaments you did! SO cute! I have a recipe that I was wanting to do with C, but yours look much cuter! We'll have to try it out.

We wanted to get tickets to the Polar Express, too, but I had NO idea it sold out that fast! I was wanting to buy them last week until my coworker was like, um no those sell out in June! :)