BUT, for Curran's Christmas program at school, we were told to send them with a white shirt and jeans or blue pants. Well, the only blue pants C had were turquoise, so I figured I would just go get her some jeans from Wal-Mart. Wouldn't ya know that I was so torn over which darn $8 pair of jeans to get her. I called Chris and sent her this pic to get an opinion.
She couldn't decide either so I got both pairs and took them to her house for a fashion show. Uncle Craig thought she looked so cute and kept putting the jeans back on her for her to walk around in. :) I ended up getting the lighter ones. I didn't want her trying to look too trendy. :)
And I have to admit, they are growing on me. I even dressed her in them this past Sunday. Never mind that she really needs a belt to help hold them up. :) But can you deny that she looks precious?!
{excuse the mess. we had just moved the crib out of C's room and into the guest room/now Sallie Cate's nursery} {and yes, I may have shed a few tears breaking that crib down :) }
I think I'll give in and let her wear them a few more times. :)







1 comment:
She looks SO CUTE in her TOMS & vest! love it! you should definitely give in a little, ML! :)
Post a Comment