Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Our Baby Girl

We had to get another ultrasound at my doctor's appointment today because at the anatomy screen they weren't able to get all the pictures/measurements they needed. I was so excited to get to see her again!


Introducing Miss Sallie Catherine Quinn
{in case you can't tell, her head is on the right and her face is looking up to the left}

I am still trying to get used to saying her name! :) Sallie is from the Curran side of the family {my mom/grandfather's side} and Catherine is John's great aunt. We'll call her Sallie Cate. Curran loves talking about "Sallie CaKe", and I think C really thinks she has something to do with actual cake. :) She talks about her a lot and will just say her name out of the blue. 


The day we found out we were expecting a girl, John brought home this sweet gown and giraffe lovie! {Here is what John brought home when we found out Curran was a girl.}






He also got C her first lovie as well. Sallie Cate has also gotten a few very sweet gifts from some friends. I know she will be wearing/using mostly things handed down from Curran and Sinclair, so I'm thankful that she has some cute things of her own!


Here is another profile shot. I like this one because you can see her little knee tucked up by her face, and you can see her pouty lips. :)

The reason for today's ultrasound was mainly to get pics of her cranial bones and brain, but I asked the US tech if she could get some profile shots. We got none at the last appt and I was bummed. The tech today was so sweet and printed us a bunch of pictures! But the most important thing was that Sallie Cate looked great and was growing just as she should be! We are so thankful!

5 comments:

Emily Ferris said...

yay for Sallie Cate! love all the pics.

Unknown said...

Love the profile shots! She is going to be precious, just like her big sister. So sweet.

Brooke said...

She is alread SO beautiful Mary Louis!! I can't wait to meet Miss Sallie Cate!! What an adorable little name, too!! :) xoxo Brooke

Jeanne & Martin said...

Yeah! I love the name!!!

Christopher said...

Love my little sallie cake!! :)