Ok, I couldn't resist posting these pictures. This is what John came home with last night. He picked out the cute sleeper and talked the people at the store into monogramming the blanket while he waited. I forgot to mention in the last post what the baby's name is: Margaret Curran Quinn, after our moms. We are calling her Curran (rhymes with stirrin'--that's the only word I could think of on the spur of the moment! :) ). I thought the blanket was so cute, and it's her first monogrammed thing. Aunt Chrissy has also been busy spoiling the baby rotten! It is so fun! This baby is lucky to have lots of people who love her!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a sweet thought from John ... oh, he is going to be a good daddy. :) Love love love the name - that was reason enough to be praying for a girl!
So sweet. A daddy's girl already!
Post a Comment