Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween 2011

Since I was sick on Halloween, C and I didn't get to do the fun things we planned. She was such a trooper lying around the house with her sick mama, though. We were planning to take some treats up to her classmates, and we had also planned to have a very informal gender reveal at our house with a few of our friends prior to trick or treating. Of course, those had to be canceled, but I was most upset about not getting to do our usual "trick or treating" routine with Curran. Normally we traverse the whole neighborhood with C in the wagon, and I was especially excited about this year since C could actually trick or treat. We did walk to several houses close by but didn't go too far. We walked around with our neighbors and with Chris, Craig, and Sinclair. No one lasted long, but it was fun. Unfortunately more than half of my pictures didn't turn out because the flash wasn't on. I was so bummed. But here are a few of my little piglet and her friends.




C and Sinclair had coordinating costumes. S was the cutest lamb I've ever seen! Lillian didn't want to wear her Tinkerbell costume but she looked cute anyway!

This was towards the end of the night. The pics I took of them trick or treating at their first house were black, but they knew just what to do. It was so fun watching them!


Checking out her loot at the end of the night. I let her have two pieces, and luckily she has since forgotten about it, so I have been enjoying it myself! :)

It's weird to think that next year we will have two additional trick or treaters in the bunch {Lillian is expecting a baby brother or sister too!}  :)

No comments: