Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Celebrating the Big 0-2 at school!

Today John took cupcakes up to Curran's school to celebrate her birthday {since it falls on Saturday this year}. Christopher and Sinclair decided to meet them up there as well. John said C got so upset when they got there and was freaking out like they were going to leave her there. She did the same thing last year. I think it just really throws her off to see one of us in the middle of the afternoon. I made John swear to take some pics since I couldn't be there, and he did a pretty good job.

She doesn't look thrilled. Actually nobody looks thrilled {they had just woken up from their nap}. John said she didn't perk up until right before they left {and C went home with Christopher because I told John there was no way they could leave her there- she would have gotten hysterical!}


Webb digging in

Lillian


The big partay is Saturday and I'm praying it doesn't rain!!!

No comments: