We celebrated C's birthday at school on the 29th {Thursday} since she wasn't going to be at school on the 30th. She was the second kid in the class to turn one. I wasn't sure what I was going to take because I figured most of the parents wouldn't want their kids to have cupcakes until their own birthdays. But the week before when the first child turned one, I found out that the mom was bringing cupcakes and puffs for the kids to eat. Of course, I was the mean mom who said my kid couldn't have a cupcake because I wanted to be there for her first one {and I wanted it to be on her birthday}. There was actually one other child who couldn't eat the cupcakes either, so I felt better. :)
So when C's celebration rolled around, I went ahead and brought some mini cupcakes from Dreamcakes since I knew all but one other child could eat them. There were only 4 kids at school that day {instead of the normal 7}, but we still had fun celebrating.
Curran dug right into the icing but didn't seem to care so much for the cake. And she was kind of in a bad mood. I think she was confused by my being there in the middle of the afternoon and every time I stood up, she freaked out thinking I was leaving. So she was pretty fussy most of the time I was there.
Not so sure what this is.
pretty good!
Webb enjoying his cupcake.
Lillian was eating yogurt but kept eyeing C's cupcake. :)
Evie-- She was so funny...she kept saying "ooooooh" over and over. So cute!
Messy 'do. This is what her hair looks like most days when I pick her up. :)
And here are a few more pictures that my cousin sent me from her actual birthday party:
CQ with Nana and Papa Quinn
I love this picture of Curran looking up at Mitchell.

I think he was scared of her. She's always after those boys. :)
I just like this pic of C holding onto Christopher. Someone must have been talking to C, and she was feeling a little shy so she was clinging to her Sissy {that's what Aunt Chrissy's name has evolved to, and that's how C knows her now}.
C loves her aunt! The other day I was trying to get her in the car and she ran off back towards the house. So I told her we were going to see "Sissy", and she immediately turned around, looked at me and came running back towards the car. It was so cute. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment