This was the first pic any of us saw of little Louis, and we were all tickled by how much he looked like his daddy!
Our best friend Elizabeth {who lives in Arizona} was in town this weekend with her little girl {another post coming soon}, so all the babies were able to meet each other! It was so special for all of us to be able to be together, and I'm not sure when we'll all ten {!} be able to get together again.
Katharyn & Leray, Christopher & Sinclair, Sheela & Curran, me & Eva, Elizabeth & Louis
{Chris is the only one who was holding her own child :) }







2 comments:
That picture gives me the chills. I LOVE IT. Louis is a mini John. I love him so much already!
yay for baby Louis! the picture of the 10 of y'all is priceless ... so special! ps - see y'all in a few short weeks as an official b'ham resident. and prayers for the Bar next week, please! :)
Post a Comment