Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend: Part 3

Ok so this is the last bunch of pictures, I think. I'm sure y'all are ready to move on. But one thing I have learned since I started blogging is that I should care less about what other people think. I look back at my early entries and think to myself, "Where is the rest of it?" I used to worry about boring other people by droning on and on or by including too many pictures {clearly that's not the case anymore}. Soooo, all that to say, sorry if you are tired of all my pics that are probably starting to look the same to you, but I'm posting them anyway! :)


Can't get over how clear the water was!


The Heys


Daddies and their girls



Poor Sinclair



Having a sunset chat {don't worry- I know it looks like C is sitting on a ledge but that part of the rail is just above the grass}


Sweet girl!


C could live off Cheez-Its, and if her dad had his way, they both probably would.



Saying "I don't know!" about something or other



Always pointing at something

Celebrating my dad's 65th birthday on Memorial Day

C sporting her "toddler two-piece" my Aunt Mary made her last year.

She loved talking to the turtle that is the hose knob.

 So that's the end of our wonderful beach weekend. We already can't wait to go back!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ML - all of your pictures are so good! I especially love the one of John and Craig with the girls. So sweet.

Morgan Robinson said...

Looks like a very fun Memorial Day weekend! Love seeing all the pics!

Emily Ferris said...

i NEVER get tired of the pics so post away! although ... now I'll get to see y'all LOTS more in person! :)

Mary Louis Quinn said...

Thanks, girls!

Em- is that your way of telling me you got the job?!? You better email me and give me the details!! :)

Jeanne & Martin said...

You got the best pictures, and it looks like yall had such a fun time! Let's get together next time I'm in Birmingham for an extended period of time.