Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend: Part 2

Me and my sweet niece 

How funny is my face in this picture? Chris took it when I was concentrating really hard on cutting Sinclair's nails. :)

My dad and Craig going out on a sail. The water was so pretty!



Babe in a bucket

Then she found an even bigger bucket.




Cooling off in the baby pool.

snack time- C's favorite part of any day!

The girls took their first bath together, but unfortunately this is the only pic Craig took that actually had them both in it. 

Uncle Craig and his girls

We tried to get a picture of the girls in their cute matching outfits from Cricky {my mom}, but neither one was feeling it.




Then we tried to get some pics in their adorable matching outfits that Prim made.

And this is what we got when we told C to smile.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

ML- I always read, but having the time to leave comments has been scarce. I just wanted to tell you that your photography is getting SOOOO good!! I am LOVING all of these beautiful pictures of Curran and now Miss Sinclair too!! That pic or C and Craig absolutely made me DIE out laughing!! I'm really impressed he held C above the water!! Looks like ya'll had an AWESOME Memorial Day weekend!! :)

Emily Ferris said...

LOVE the pics!!!

Unknown said...

Love all the pics! C and S are so sweet together. Now I want to go to the beach!