The neighbor's dog provided a lot of entertainment, too!
At first, C was really timid about feeding the animals, but after a little while she loved it! She and John Clarke {in the background} were the last kids outside as the owners were loading all the animals back into the truck, while the other kids had all gone inside for cake.
She has talked about the "baby goats" non-stop this week!
feeding a calf
The birthday boy was a pro at blowing out his candle!
On Sunday afternoon, C went across the street to swim with Lillian.
C was loving it!
I didn't put her in a swim diaper because I thought she would just run in the sprinkler, but pretty soon I had to go back home and get her one because her diaper weighed about 15 lbs and was falling off of her.
C's lips were so blue but she did not want to get out!






2 comments:
That is SO cute!! We are so glad that ya'll got to come and celebrate with us!! C is such a doll and always so much fun to be around!! :)
I love the face she is making in that next to the last picture. That is priceless!
Post a Comment