Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mid-Month Tidbits

By the time the 30th rolls around each month and I'm writing C's monthly birthday posts, I forget a lot of what C's up to, so I thought I would do a random post in the middle of the month so I can document her hilarity :) and other random tidbits.


 *The day I wrote C's 21 month post, she started saying "MINE!" It's real cute, lemme tell ya. John is trying to teach her that it's not nice to say "that's mine" but she doesn't seem to hear him.


*Pretty much the only way to keep her happy in the car is to look for big trucks, buses, or vans "bans". She's obsessed, and I'm a danger to other drivers as I constantly crane my neck trying to spot one.

*I love it when C gets so excited about something and says "WHOA!' or "WOW! really loudly. It's pretty cute.

*My other favorite thing she does is ask for something {juice, to watch Mickey, etc}, and I repeat her request, she says "oh-kaaaay!" like it wasn't her own idea. For example, one day when we got home from work/school, she said "Pincess?", so I asked, "You want to watch the princess?" and she said "Oh-kaaaaay!" She started running to her chair, then turned back towards the TV and waved and said, "Hey, baby!!" Where did she get that from? I don't ever call her baby. It made me laugh.

*Last night when we were brushing her teeth, I told her it was my turn to help her brush, and she looked at me and said, "No! My turn not your turn!" Really? 

*She is still very into watching the princess.
*And reading about her. She spotted my People Magazine with the Royal Couple on the front and freaked out! It probably sounds like I'm exaggerating her obsession, but I swear it's true and I really don't encourage it {except by allowing her to watch parts of it to keep her busy while I'm cooking supper}. She can point out {Kate's} "daddy and sissy", as well as The Queen and the Prince {William}. It's crazy. One time she was watching it, and I randomly said, "Who loves a wedding?" And she said "Cuh-win!" :) I think it's time to delete the wedding from the DVR. {We'll see if I say that again next month.} {I really don't let her watch much TV at all-, but you wouldn't know it by reading this blog.}



*She came home from school with this 'do yesterday.




*This is what it looked like when I took it down.



*This made my bad week much better when I came home to this in the mail:

Love this stuff!

*My poor dogs. John took them to get their summer cuts, and for some reason they decided Cooper would look better as a lion and left his head and tail poofy. We took the dogs back this morning so the vet could finish the job.

*Sometimes we resort to bribery. I bought this big thing of gold fish to keep her quiet while we were in the grocery store.


*This girl loves her pacis. I think she was trying to figure out how she could get two in at once.

 But it didn't quite work out.

No comments: