Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Katharyn's Baby Shower

This past Sunday we celebrated the impending arrival of sweet baby Louis!

This was the invitation. The nursery is navy and light blue, so we used those colors for the shower, too. I love using Erin for invitations! I pretty much told her what I wanted and she designed it! And I am always confident I'll love it! {She did C's first birthday invites and is now working on her 2nd bday.}

They are naming the baby after John and me- isn't that sweet?!

Not really. But we're going to tell Little Louis that anyway. :)



I made the little carriage arrangement and thought it turned out cute, if I do say so myself. 

Katharyn made the most awesome scrapbook for Louis and had guests sign one of the pages. I should have taken some pics of the inside- it's amazing! I couldn't look through it without tearing up.

Katharyn and her mom, with Chris and our mom



LaudanMegan & Mary

The pretty cake!

me, Sheela & Chris with Katharyn

The hostesses with Katharyn {we were missing Elizabeth and Kat's sister, Amy, who live out of town}

It was such a fun afternoon, and we are all thrilled about welcoming Louis in a few short months! Katharyn and John having been waiting a long time for this little one, and they are going to be the BEST parents! We love you two!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Everything was perfect! (I saw the little carriage and LOVED it! Great job!)

Emily Ferris said...

yay for baby Louis!! everything was so so pretty! love those invites! miss y'all!

Julie said...

Everything looked beautiful...specially all of y'all! So sad I missed it but hope to catch up soon!!

Katharyn said...

Thank you girls for a wonderful shower! Everything was beautiful! Louis is going to be so blessed to have all of you in his life! We love you and thank you for creating a wonderful memory!

Katharyn said...

ML - I forgot to say...you are one of the reasons that John and I choose Louis as his name. He will always love his Aunt Mary Louis and will be so blessed to have you as a constant presence in his life.

Katharyn said...

*chose...pregnancy brain...you can't spell ;)