Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

In the Jungle

Curran is pretty good at pointing out different animals in books, but until this week she didn't ever make any animal sounds when we ask her what a certain animal says. But on our way to church on Sunday, I was sitting in the back seat with her reading her a book. On one page, a little girl dresses up as a tiger. When I got to that page, C all of a sudden made a quiet growl like a tiger. It cracked me up because I have no idea where she got that from! So all week we have had fun asking her what a tiger says. Sometimes her growl is more enthusiastic than others. I tried to record it on Monday but this was all I got. She growls 3 different times but you have to have to the sound up kinda high because she was fairly quiet. {she can also now meow like a cat :). }

1 comment:

AB said...

Mary Louis, You can't imagine how my heart fills up when I see blogs like this from "our little girls." You are all such wonderful mothers and aunts and soon-to-be's. Thank you a thousand times over for sharing your lives with us.
Ann Harkins