Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pics from Last Weekend

On Friday Curran and I joined my friend Katharyn and her nephew, Connor, at the zoo.


C always gets a little touchy-feely with the fellas.




Feelin' a little frisky...she looks like she is moving in for the kill.

I guess Connor rejected her.

So she tried pulling him back to her.

The girl's nuts I tell ya.

This little guy l-u-v-s the iPhone. Seriously. He just held it up to his ear the whole time we were on the train. :)

Please ignore how scary I look. I didn't have time to shower that day. It was just one of those days.

Friday night Craig and Christopher babysat so John and I could go to dinner and a movie. I think the last movie we saw together was Batman Begins if that tells you anything, so I was excited to have a date night! {we saw Life As We Know It, and despite the fact that I cried through a lot of it, I thought it was cute.}

Craig sent me this picture of bath time. {Please ignore the ugly floral tiles that were there when we moved in and can easily be hidden by closing the shower curtain and therefore will not be removed.}

This picture was also taken moments before C pooped in the tub. She has only done that 2 other times, both fairly recently. At least C & C are getting lessons in parenthood early!


On Saturday morning we did Race for the Cure, and C joined us in the stroller. It is for such a good cause, but it was ridiculously crowded {not fun for runners/walkers but obviously good for the Foundation}.

On Monday, Christopher was off for Columbus Day {a perk of being a federal employee}, so we got to hang out for most of the day and it was SO fun! That morning we walked to downtown Homewood to get coffee and browse in some shops.  And C got to spend some time with her favorite dog.


I realize she looks a bit like a jailbird in these pictures, but the outfit is light pink and brown striped in real life. 




Also on Monday, my friend Samantha delivered her precious baby boy, and I got to go see him on Tuesday during my lunch break! It did NOTHING to alleviate my baby fever!! :)

{pic stolen from Sam's facebook}

When I got to the hospital, there were a couple of other visitors, so I had to patiently wait my turn to hold baby Sam. And once I got him, I literally could not make myself give him back to his mama, so I was late getting back to work. Whoops.

5 comments:

Brooke Maedel said...

What a cute little jailbird! Chris finds out soon what she's having, right?

Elizabeth said...

Great post. Curran is getting so big, I'd love to meet her someday. I think she and Simeon would be a lot of trouble he is a wild man! I'm growing my hair out so I can ponytail it too, not getting a shower till Sime's afternoon nap is the norm over here:)

Sarah Denley said...

Way to make the pharmacist look like an idiot, ML! Haha, just kidding. It is the generic Zofran and I've started quartering the pill instead of halving it. It still works and so far no headaches!

I need to get AP some crocs. Curran's pink ones are so cute!

Samantha said...

Baby Sam can't wait to be held by you again soon! We hope to come off the lights tomorrow.

Olivia said...

I'm so jealous! I was there for Baby Sam's birth and haven't gotten to hold him yet!