It was so special to be in our new house for Christmas. It was so warm and cozy, and I can just picture many, many more Christmases here!
After church on Christmas Eve, we went over to my sister's house for supper. It was wild, and I didn't get too many pictures.
It's always fun with Uncle Craig!
We got home late and put the girls straight down so we could get to work on Santa stuff.
Sallie Cate's loot
and Curran's
I got that dollhouse months ago from a local bargain place here {like an overstock type of store}. I shouldn't have waited until Christmas Eve to open it because it was missing like half of the furniture as well as the stairs! Oh well. C didn't notice, and I got it for super cheap {and now I know why}. All she really wanted was that Cinderella baby doll perched on the top. I was already done shopping for her, but a friend of hers brought one to school so she decided that's the only thing she wanted Santa to bring her. She was so upset and worried on Christmas Eve that Santa wouldn't know she wanted it since she was too scared to sit on his lap and tell him earlier that day.
They opened stockings before we went in to see what Santa brought.
Running in to see if Santa came.
She spotted Cinderella right away!
She love her cheering Minnie, which was a VERY last minute purchase but one I'm so glad I made.
No luck getting a pj pic in front of the tree. :(
She does love the doll house, but if anyone asks her what Santa brought her, all she says is "a Cinderella baby doll!"
My parents got her this queen dress. Her favorite part is the veil. :)
I have no pictures from the rest of the day. We had a nice, albeit slightly hectic, brunch, and then had some friends over for dinner that night. Louis and Curran stayed up late watching the Polar Express {blurry picture below}.
I am so thankful to be making these wonderful memories with the people I love most. And I am so thankful that Curran knows the real reason we celebrate and loves to hear the Christmas story over and over again. On Christmas day, I was already thinking about our plans for 2014. :)










3 comments:
Sweet girls! And love that Cinderella baby doll! :)
Looks like a wonderful Christmas! And I heard about the Cinderella baby doll last week! :)
Love all that natural light you get in your living room! Isn't funny how the little things you pick up end up being their favorite sometimes?!
Post a Comment