Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 18, 2013

Snow Day

I feel the need to document our first snow of the season, which is also SC's first time to see snow. I love love love when we get snow, but I hate the way everyone in town absolutely freaks out. School closed at 3:30, so John planned to go get the girls since I still had patients and my office almost never closes. Well, right about the time John got to school, I realized I had SC's car seat in my car. So he had to sit in his car with the girls and wait for me to get there. I was able to leave a little early because some patients canceled and we got the rest of them come in early, but downtown was basically gridlocked and it took me 45 min to go about 1.5 miles to get to John. C called me on my phone when I was still at work and asked if we could build a "Frosty the Snowman." She was so excited!

Once we finally got home, we quickly changed clothes because the sun was shining and the snow was already starting to melt. Our neighbors beat us home, so we joined them to build a snowman and then have hot chocolate. It was a fun afternoon!

Adorable little snow bunny


She had fun watching the big girls building their snowman.



I'm hoping we get at least one more snow around here, but I'd rather it be on my day off!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The big girls look so funny all bundled up! It looks like y'all had a great time. I'm so sorry about the carseat/school mix-up. Ugh!