Thanks for the kind comments and texts regarding Ellie. It has been a sad few days around here. Even though I was there with her when she passed away, I still feel like I should be going to pick her up for the vet and that she'll be coming home. It's weird. Curran still hasn't said anything about her absence. She has mentioned her name several times, and every time I get a lump in my throat. We were out to dinner on Saturday night, and there was a car parked right in front of the restaurant that had a huge black and white St. Bernard in the back. Curran pointed and said, "Look! He looks like Ellie!" {even though he did not}. And on Sunday a couple was walking there black lab up the street, and Curran said, "Oh! That's just like Ellie!" Cooper was even hanging out with us on the front porch, and still, she did not ask where Ellie was.
Even though we are sad about Ellie, recent events have put things in perspective, and I am so thankful for the health of my loved ones. My two sweet girls are the biggest blessings in my life, and I am trying to savor every moment with them.
I was going through my computer trying to find pics I haven't uploaded yet.
I always hear about younger siblings who copy everything their older siblings do, but in our house it's the other way around. :)
I hope this isn't indicative of future interests.
Sinclair has been so sweet to Sallie Cate lately. She constantly wants to kiss and love on her.
pretending to be babies
This picture cracks me up because I don't know what was up with the settings on my camera but it makes their hair look the same color {and red!}- it's not.
We've been making popsicles with this quick pop maker my dad gave C for her birthday. So far we've done watermelon {above} and pistachio {below}.
Next up, Mint Chip.
I've had fun putting pictures on Instagram and want to upload some of those here, but I don't have the energy tonight. If you want to follow me on there, I'm mllquinn.







1 comment:
I have a similar sticker picture of Z, but he has them all over his chest and belly! Too funny!
Post a Comment