Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Water Slide

Back at the end of April we broke out the water slide. What a difference a year makes. She had a much easier time climbing up it this year than she did last year.






My Aunt Mary was also in town for the weekend and got to meet her newest great niece for the first time.



Curran's bff from across the street came to play, too, and they had so much fun. 

{They have been out of town for the last 3 weeks, and every day C would ask me when Lillian was coming home. Well they got home tonight so the girls were reunited. It was the cutest thing- I had tears in my eyes as they jumped up and down and hugged so tightly. :) They were so excited!}



And a few days later, L welcomed a new baby brother, who is exactly 4 weeks younger than Sallie Cate and will hopefully become one of her best buddies. 

I can't wait to see them running around together like their older sisters! Actually, I can because I never want them to grow up. :)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That water slide looks AMAZING!!! And as always, your girlies are just beautiful!! xoxo!

Shelley said...

I agree...love that water slide. It MAKES ME want to slide down it! :)