Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

One Last Picture from the Beach



That's right- I'm going to be an AUNT again! We are so excited that Sinclair will have a baby brother or sister this winter! The new baby and Sinclair will be 22 months apart and SC will be exactly 10 months old on his/her due date. I am excited that SC will have another cousin close in age.

Sinclair came around the corner from her room wearing this shirt, and she was fussing so I was trying to ask her what was wrong and tell her to come see me. It took me a minute or two to even notice the shirt! Even though I knew we'd probably be getting this news some time soon, I was still so surprised and did not suspect it at ALL! It was almost exactly two years ago that we got similar news at the beach.

Right now I think Christopher is in the nervous and anxious phase when thinking about adding another child to the mix, but like I always say, Christopher makes having two kids look easy {whereas I make it look incredibly hard}. She has always been SO helpful with Curran, but especially now that Sallie Cate is here. She babysits her whenever I ask {and has since Sinclair was born like it's no big deal}, and when we are all together out of town {like at the beach}, she pretty much feeds C all of her meals. Not to mention, if Sissy is around, it's pretty much a given that C will be hanging all over her all day long, meaning that Chris doesn't get to have much down time.

So I have no doubt that Chris will be able to handle two kids just fine. She is the best mother, and her kids are so lucky to have her!

I can't wait to find out if we are getting a boy or a girl!! We are all so excited and thankful for this newest blessing to our family!

7 comments:

Christopher said...

thank you for your sweet word, Mouis! Sinclair and this baby are so blessed to have you as their aunt. I'm so thankful I have you to show me how to do two! :)

Christopher said...

words not word :)

Lora G said...

How exciting!! Congrats Christopher!!

Unknown said...

Yay! You both make parenting look easy. We are so excited about this newest addition and can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl!

Samantha said...

Yay! So exciting! I knew I had a dream about her a few months ago, glad to know my sense is still good. Maybe by then I can help with parenting two close in age.

Emily Ferris said...

yay!!

cindy mcgraw said...

so excited for christopher and craig! i really need to see curran, sc and sinclair before they graduate high school so y'all hurry home! i absolutely love your blog and all your pics of your precious fam! i wish we lived closer to each other! i'd keep y'all's babies all the time! love y'all! cindy