Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

4th of July

We headed to the beach for the 4th of July. Since I had just gone back to work, I wasn't sure I would be able to take any time off that week, but my coworkers and I worked it out so we could all have some time off, so I was thrilled to have to only work one day.

My whole family was down there for the holiday, so we had a lot of fun. Well, as much fun as you can have with a 3 month old, a busy 15 month old and a sassy almost-3 yr old. :)

I didn't take near as many pictures as I normally do {only 300- ha! }. But I got some cute ones. For some reason they uploaded out of order though. And a few of these are from Christopher's camera.

Happy to be at the beach!

 love those big blue eyes!

This girl loves the beach!



I bought this "bounce and play activity dome" {basically like a mini pack n play} on ebay; I saw one of these the last time we were at the beach and asked where they got it from- they don't make them anymore so that's why I resorted to ebay. I thought it would be perfect to keep SC in for a few minutes on the beach.  She loved it, so I'm glad I got it even though it was kinda pricey with shipping and all. 

This was her talking to one of her "friends."

Curran asked me to take some pictures of her, so I was snapping away when I saw this through my lens:
Yes, that is her eating a goldfish from between her toes! I just happened to catch this Kodak moment. She's classy, folks! :)


 Her facial expressions crack me up.

Charlie and Camille gave this sweet outfit to SC.



cousin love

I think we have 10 pictures that look like this- S trying to run away from C for a myriad of reasons

But S really does love C :)



The last night we were there, I tried to get a cute pic of the girls together. Not easy.


And you can imagine how trying to get one of the 3 girls together went:




 My dad wanted a pic of the girls with my mom.
Winner?


 Tried to get a family pic. Didn't turn out too cute, but clearly I didn't care too much seeing how I hastily pulled {some of} my hair back and didn't have on a drop of makeup. And John was wearing a shirt I loathe {I think it was his dad's back in the day}. One of these days maybe we'll make the effort and get a cute family picture.



SC in an outfit and bonnet her Uncle Robert gave her {that my MIL picked out :) }



Unfortunately we had to go back to Bham on the 4th, but we did get to see the parade that morning.
notice all the suckers



Katharyn, John and Louis drove over from Rosemary to watch the parade with us and visit before we had to leave town.


Attempt at a group shot.

wearing her red, white & blue courtesy of my friend Sarah Frances

I know people are probably sick of hearing me gush about my own baby, but GAH- I could just eat her with a spoon!

her older sister is pretty edible too :)


family shot before we left town

We had such a great time and are so thankful for the wonderful memories made there!

2 comments:

Lora G said...

You made me laugh out loud about John's shirt! Love SC's faces, so cute!

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures, but I think my favorite is the one of C-bug eating a goldfish from her toes.