Watching the clowns entertain before the circus started. She is very serious, even when she loves something. I'm not sure she ever cracked a smile, but she was clapping, dancing in my lap, and throwing her hands in the air the whole time we were there! The people next to us got tickled watching her. :)
I always remember getting snow cones at the circus when I was younger, so I couldn't wait for C to try one! I made John go get one for her, and I just knew she was going to love that tricolored confection! Well, she couldn't take her eyes off of the circus long enough to even try a bite, so that left me to eat it. Sadly it wasn't as good as I remembered it, not to mention it was impossible to eat without spilling sticky ice everywhere, so John had to throw most of it out. But you better believe he kept that $10 souvenir cup! :)
C growled the whole time the tigers were performing. :)
I thought the elephants were so cute!
I have always loved the circus, and it brought back lots of fun memories from when I was little. I am SO glad we took C, and John and I decided next year we are springing for better tickets so we won't be in the nosebleeds!
Playing with her elephant cup in the bath. :)




2 comments:
Cute post! I didn't even think about taking Mr. P to the circus. :( You did a great job taking the pics too!!
Brooke, P would love it! Yall will have to go next year!!
Post a Comment