Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sunday in Jackson

I have lots o pictures from St. Thomas, but my OCD self likes to post in chronological order, so I have things to catch up on first. 


I took these pictures on the Sunday of New Year's weekend before we left Jackson, but I left my camera cord in Jackson so was just now able to upload these. 



Checking to see if the cat ate her food.

Looking for the cat in her favorite hiding spot.

C was on a mission to find that cat for most of the weekend!

We're getting close to needing a hair cut {well, if you ask my mom she would say we are past due!}, but I can't bring myself to cut it until her hair is close to all being the same length.

Next up, Snow Day 2011

No comments: