Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Catching Up

John and I just got back from a wonderful trip to St. Thomas for a good friend's wedding, so I have lots to catch up on.

In the mean time, I wanted to put a plug in for my good friend John Lowry {husband of my friend Katharyn who has been mentioned a time or twenty on here}. He is running the Mercedes Marathon for the 4th time {I think} this year, and is sponsoring The Bell Center and, in particular, a little girl named Lilly Mooresmith {I actually was friends with her father in college}.

The Bell Center offers early intervention for a variety of congenital disorders, like spina bifida, cerebral palsy, and Down Syndrome, to name a few. Lilly was born deaf and has been benefiting from The Bell Center since she was 8 weeks old. She is now 4 and has cochlear implants, and she is doing wonderfully thanks to the intervention that was provided to her and her family.

Please consider donating to this very worthy cause. Here is the link: http://www.firstgiving.com/johnlowry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And to hold y'all over until I can load more pictures, here are some cell phone pics that Chris and Craig sent me while we were away last week:


Eating supper.
I told Chris I had never seen C make that face, and she said she had told her to say "cheese."

Watching Mickey Mouse with Chris and Craig early one morning.

Bundled up for a walk while Mama and Daddy were enjoying 80 degree weather! :)


2 comments:

Life At 1604 said...

Oh, I've missed seeing pics of sweet C! I'm glad y'all had fun on your trip! I don't even need a tropical paradise, just warmer weather!

AB said...

Mary Louis, It was the highlight of this month to be able to see you and your precious Curran, your very special sister and all your friends. Then to get around to seeing this post was icing on the cake. Craig and Chris have had the best practice in the world, and you and your sweet sister are fortunate indeed to be such close and loving friends, with husbands who match your hearts and your good sense of love and family. I am so happy for you.
Ann Harkins