Elizabeth, you and Brandon are going to be the best parents to your sweet girl! I hope she will always know how much her "aunts" love her, and I cannot wait to meet her! Your mother would be so proud of you!! I can't believe the next time I see you you'll be a mama!!
Elizabeth with the , Katharyn, Christopher
I got laughed at for smelling the newborn diapers and reminiscing my teeny little babe. They have a distinct smell and it brought back lots of memories. :)
Notice the booboo on C's chin. She face planted on the sidewalk last week while we were playing outside. It took it a day to quit bleeding {due to its proximity to her drool}, but it's much better now.
Notice the odd angle...C took that one. :) She was having fun playing with my camera.
Liz with her sisters-in-law and nieces
When we first took this pic, I was on the outside and ended up looking more pregnant than either Chris or Liz. Of course when I said that, everyone said "oh no you don't. you look cute!" Then my mom looked at the pic and started laughing. REDO!
The pregnant gals, although you can't really see a belly on either one.






2 comments:
love these pics!!
plus - and yes, back again! - I spy a baby bump on Chris! She must start a blog!! Must, must, must! :)
Post a Comment